Brighton, 0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry if this has been posted elsewhere but what kind of reception did micky adams get last night?

None at all from the middle of the Kop - neither positive nor negative.

He was ignored in the same way that (nearly) every other manager is ignored.

He was ignored in the same way that (nearly) every other manager is ignored.

Shame the brainless twats who boo don't have the same attitude at the end of the game towards our own players.

It is just astounding, it really is. Booing, I mean Christ, what is it with some people? I think many of those twats must be absolutely and totally unsatisfied by having to watch LCFC do well in a season. They want the drama and the boos. They want to throw season tickets at Pearson, they want to smack our goalie in the face.

They are special.

There are 30 points available between now 11th March (date of our game against Tranmere). Only 9 games, so 27 points available beyond that.

So if we were to get all 30 points, and our rivals got no more than 10 points each in that time, then yes, we could win the league in mid-March.

Basically, if we get 17 points more than each of our rivals between now and mid-March, we'd be promoted. I think....

it is possible to get 100 points by the end of March we have 13 games to play so even dropping a few points here and there it could be done 9 wins out of the 13 would give us 88 points

Ooh.

Anyone think getting promoted at Millwall would be interesting?

I hope not. I am sitting with the locals for that one. :icon_eek:

It's not so many years ago that everybody who went had to sit with the locals. Not too clever when you're 2-up in the first five minutes.

It's not so many years ago that everybody who went had to sit with the locals. Not too clever when you're 2-up in the first five minutes.

Must have been even harder not to cheer when Deane tried to break Wise in half.

Must have been even harder not to cheer when Deane tried to break Wise in half.

When we scored our second goal, one of the monkeys behind me but his fist through the sheeting at the back of their stand. If I had cheered, I'm sure he would have found something softer to put it through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669