Brighton, 0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleverly will take time to settle with on the job training.

Brighton will take points off other teams around us.teams at that end of the league fight like Tigers trying to get results and we need to learn from this as we will have a few more games like this.

Bookmaker pays out and look what happens, we drop points at home. Not good, we can't afford that many slip-ups. If confidence's gone, I think we could find ourselves in trouble.

Not that I think that'll happen anyway!

dome and gloom , we are not going to win every game are we. chill.

dome and gloom , we are not going to win every game are we. chill.

Think Brighton are a bit of a bogey team to us, can't recall ever beating them! Glad to see them out of the way.

I remember going to the old Goldstone Ground having to win to stay up. Went one up, Alan Young was sent off and we lost 2 or 3-1. Hate Brighton.

It was a dreadful, dreadful game

We simply cannot play without Howard, and it's a high risk strategy to go into the rest of the season without any backup for him. Without him we are nothing

Fryatt was atrocious, and so was Dickov. I would have hauled them both off at half time. Truly shocking and inept in every way

Cleverley can't cut it in centre midfield, and looked much better out wide. Mattock should play every game

The only player to come out of it with any credit whatsoever was Oakley who spent the whole game covering for King and Cleverley, and most of the others as well

Thank feck the other numpties in this league are shite

Think Brighton are a bit of a bogey team to us, can't recall ever beating them! Glad to see them out of the way.

I remember going to the old Goldstone Ground having to win to stay up. Went one up, Alan Young was sent off and we lost 2 or 3-1. Hate Brighton.

We beat them at the Walkers when Micky Adams was in charge. It was the game that won us promotion I think. :icon_bigg

To the brainless morons who were booing at the end -

**** OFF AND DIE YOU USELESS ****ING *****.

Forgive them they know not what they do.:icon_wink

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673