Brighton, 0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

Shame we didn't win, sounds like one of those games. Stretched the lead over 2nd to 10 points anyway, P'boro win means playoffs are a point closer

Leicester 27 61 31 52 0-0 FT v Brighton
Milton Keynes Dons 27 51 23 52 1-2 v Leyton Orient
Peterborough 27 50 16 51 4-2 FT v Crewe
Scunthorpe 27 50 15 50 2-0 FT v Oldham
Millwall 25 50 10 36 2-0 FT v Hereford
Oldham 28 48 11 47 0-2 FT v Scunthorpe

Bookmaker pays out and look what happens, we drop points at home. Not good, we can't afford that many slip-ups. If confidence's gone, I think we could find ourselves in trouble.

Not that I think that'll happen anyway!

BBC says we had 13 shots compared to their 4. We also had 61 per cent of posession compared to their 39. I think we'll chalk this down to one of those nights. Brightom have robbed us of 5 points now this season!!

Who thinks we need a new striker or have the old boys Hayles and Dickov got anything left?

Bookmaker pays out and look what happens, we drop points at home. Not good, we can't afford that many slip-ups. If confidence's gone, I think we could find ourselves in trouble.

Not that I think that'll happen anyway!

Draw at home to Brighton, and go 1 point further in front from second place.

Ask MK how they got on tonight. Let's get a grip people.:icon_roll

Listening to RL I heard some booing at the end of the game. Anybody know reasoning for it?

Just a bit unlucky to day. I think it shows that we need a proper second striker. With Howard out of the team we lack options. Quite surprised that I wrote that!

Draw at home to Brighton, and go 1 point further in front from second place.

Ask MK how they got on tonight. Let's get a grip people.:icon_roll

I don't think that's a good attitude in general. Sure, we're pissing this league but stranger things have happened than a few injuries and the gap could suddenly not be that huge. I'll start celebrate in May.

Last edited:
We are upset with a draw and still move a point clear of second

Brighton are happy with a point and drop into the relegation zone

Funny old game :)

I think I might have to start picking Millwall in my bets, that should stop them winning.

I was obviously expecting three points tonight but I'm not too bothered about only getting one. I would have liked to seen Dickov replaced at half-time with Hayles and I would have liked to have seen Chambers come on for Dyer in the second half.

I think if tonight proved anything it's that in the next week or so we need to bring someone in as cover to Howard. Still, as has been said, we have actually moved further away from MK Dons so it's still all good. Now we just need Millwall to be docked 10 points for crowd trouble and we'll have absolutely no-one to bother us.

I was obviously expecting three points tonight but I'm not too bothered about only getting one. I would have liked to seen Dickov replaced at half-time with Hayles and I would have liked to have seen Chambers come on for Dyer in the second half.

I think if tonight proved anything it's that in the next week or so we need to bring someone in as cover to Howard. Still, as has been said, we have actually moved further away from MK Dons so it's still all good. Now we just need Millwall to be docked 10 points for crowd trouble and we'll have absolutely no-one to bother us.

:038::038: Definitely

just got back, as people have said, it was one of those nights totally dominated had the beter chances had we got in front ther is no doubt we would have gone onto win.

Dickov should have buried the chance that came back of the bar in the first half and he had a good opportunity in the second half, Fryatt also had a good chance near the end to win it but in reality we are not going to win every game.

Did the defence look solid?

never looked in any real danger, the down side was the distribution with not having Howard to aim at they did appear to dwell on the ball and at times chose the wrong option mind you part of that was down to the Brighton marking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669