Questions you always wanted answering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spionfox

If the top deck of a double decker bus was full, and the bottom unoccupied, would the passengers upstairs be able to tip the bus over if they (as one) ran from side to side?

Can you plug your Xbox into the Sofa?

What is the best flavour of Monster Munch?

You asked for it spion

Last edited:
If the top deck of a double decker bus was full, and the bottom unoccupied, would the passengers upstairs be able to tip the bus over if they (as one) ran from side to side?

If I'm sat on the top deck of a bus, can the woman sat near me, see me cracking on off?

What are the full names and addresses of the people who came up with the Go Compare adverts, the webuyanycar.com adverts, and the comparethemarket.com adverts?

no chance

What are the full names and addresses of the people who came up with the Go Compare adverts, the webuyanycar.com adverts, and the comparethemarket.com adverts?

well here's an interview with the Go Compare guy, Nick Hall (it was done in house not by an ad agency)

http://www.marketingweek.co.uk/sectors/financial/qa-with-go-compare-marketing-director-nick-hall/3025485.article

Just my opinion, I haven't conducted any tests, yet, but I'd say that the bus would barely move, never mind tip over

Just my opinion, I haven't conducted any tests, yet, but I'd say that the bus would barely move, never mind tip over

Twenty or thirty people with a combined weight of up to 450 stone rocking from side to side of the upper deck in unison? Course the thing would move!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669