Post Match Leicester 2 Sheffield Wednesday 0

I think we need this Leeds game a week on Friday to rattle some bones.

This team is a machine that can put games like this to bed in 2nd gear. The cherry on the cake would be a couple of big one off performances in spicy games.

Bossed the first half. Second half not as good but Sheffield Wednesday changed things up and it had an affect. We handled it though.

Wout Faes what a ball for the 2nd goal!

Southampton result feels like a weight off the shoulders even despite Leeds winning plus they have West Brom next. All ticking along nicely.....

That first half performance was everything I've been wanting to see all season. We played front footed and with a desire to attack at pace. It was positive and, yes, exciting. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

In contrast to the loonies on here, it didn't have to be against a side that went at us either. Wednesday sat back and it didn't matter. It's all about us and our approach at this level and we did great.

Mavididi and Fatawu terrified them. Ricardo and Faes played some fabulously intelligent passes and we really ought to have been more ahead by half time.

Second half was dead in comparison. We either took our foot off the pedal or were knackered. Either way, we didn't push on and it just fizzled out as a match.

I have no complaints tonight at all. Except for the hilariously shite cameo from McAteer. He's my new tip to be playing Leicestershire league football before he's 30. He just hasn't got it.

Tremendous first half. Flat second half. Result was never really in doubt.

It was embarrassing watching them trying to defend against Mavididi in the first half.

Ricardo was the official PPF man of the match.

Thought Praet had his best game for a long while tonight. Linked up well with Fatawu, Especially in the first half.

Thought Praet had his best game for a long while tonight. Linked up well with Fatawu, Especially in the first half.
First half yes. Was a bit sloppy with the ball a couple of times in the second half, but wasn’t necessarily the only one.

Fabulous result. We're getting better as the season goes by.

Thanks to NP and Bristol btw - big result - I hope they sneak into the Play-Offs.

We beat Leeds, Southampton and just 2 of our other matches and we're up.

Thanks to NP and Bristol btw - big result - I hope they sneak into the Play-Offs.

NP?

NP?

Edit - Damn Blaarev has done me with his time zone advantage.

Thanks to NP and Bristol btw - big result. We beat Leeds, Southampton and just 2 of our other matches and we're up.
Think Liam Manning deserves the thanks more than NP

12 points clear of second
14 points clear of third (game in hand)
30 points clear of seventh
49 points clear of relegation

Pissing it

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687