The Jamie Vardy appreciation thread

There will never be another. My next 50 years on this earth will be spent comparing every single attacker we have to the greatest ever, the one I saw do impossible things.

He’s signing a new contract, everyone wants it. He has to make 200.

Oh mate, I've had the same thing for weeks now. WBA was the last match i attended, had tickets for Soton but couldn't attend. I hope WBA wasn't the last match I've seen him live! I can't help but wonder. That interview just now...looks like it might be.
What makes you think that from the interview? Didn’t pick that all myself.

Enzo more or less confirms they want to keep Vardy in his post match. If someone like him doesn’t flat out deny or reject something then it’s on the cards.

Enzo more or less confirms they want to keep Vardy in his post match. If someone like him doesn’t flat out deny or reject something then it’s on the cards.
I dunno, he said some words that sounded like “we’ve got time to make the right decision”, which I think is media-trained footballer speak for “not a ****ing chance”.

Vardy's second goal tonight will be towards the top of my list of favourite vardy goals. seconds ahead of the entire defence to get the chance to tap it in but choosing to belt it as hard as possible for bantz 😍
Can't beat a bit of Brexit football!

From The Times report

“Not yet because the target was to finish in the right way. We have a game on Saturday and then we sit down,” the Leicester manager added. “My feeling is that he is going to stay. If it was my decision he’d stay.”

Jamie Vardy has also won
the PL Golden Boot,
hold record for goals in consecutive PL matches, and
Biggest PITA for opposition fans.

Sorry to use facts - but Harry Kane has actually won something -the Golden Boot award, more than once

My wife showed a picture of him yesterday with his eye almost swollen shut.

According to someone he was hit by a coin after the first goal at Preston? I saw a cut above his eye but just assumed it happened going for a header or something but thinking about it Vestergaard seemed to have a weird reaction to something when they were celebrating.

Could be Facebook comments section bollocks of course.

Someone at work told me the same earlier in the week although I haven't seen it mentioned on any of the forums or twitter.

I'd have thought if it was the case, a lot more would have been made about it and Vardy would have probably tried to fight whoever threw it at him.

He did seem to shithouse the oppostion fans a bit more than usual for the first goal though so maybe it was then??

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563