Random News Article Thread

The Johnson thing has to be intentional right?

Spread to friendly journalists as a distraction on a night that’s the beginning of the end for the government.

Spread to friendly journalists as a distraction on a night that’s the beginning of the end for the government.
Or maybe, just maybe he actually is the thick chaotic disorganised **** he's always seemed to be & all that stuff about it being "an act" was put about by his allies.

Or his inbred sense of entitlement makes him genuinely think that it doesn't apply to him.

So many levels of **** on offer it's actually confusing.

Aye. I think to believe it's not deliberate you've got to assume he's not got people advising his every ****ish little move.

Well that's a given. Tbh he's had that spot on for most of his existence. Those with influence (papers mostly) pick some weird puppets.
I've met a certain guy, through work, who was at the Telegraph at the same time as Johnson. This guy is in his mid 70s, lifelong Tory voter. The archetypal gentleman of the shires. Voted in every election since 1970. Stayed at home in 2019 entirely due to Boris.

Apparently when he could be bothered to actually turn up at the Telegraph his daily grind consisted of yelling at people to get him a drink before taking a 2 hour lunch break. Almost all of his columns were ghost written by junior staffers from his brief notes. Often written on the back of lunch menus, despite his office having reams of notepaper in the desk drawers. More often than not he phoned them in.
In 2 years of working on the same landing, Johnson asked him 4 times where the lifts were.

The one & only time I have ever heard this gentleman use any profane language was in describing Boris as " As thick as a ****ing Dundee cake " For such a man to become PM made him thankful to be old enough to be not long for this world as " what on earth is the point in sticking around if it's come to this? "

All good enough for me.

I think this one is is genuine. Largely because there doesn’t appear to be anything directly in it for Boris Johnson.

Although maybe Rishi has promised him back in the cabinet if he gets back in. Hmmm.

I think this one is is genuine. Largely because there doesn’t appear to be anything directly in it for Boris Johnson.

Although maybe Rishi has promised him back in the cabinet if he gets back in. Hmmm.
I’d have a tenner on this coming up again this year with Johnson claiming that the nefarious deep state blob denied him his democratic right to vote.

Much in the same way that he got ULEZ rolling and now his wing of the party uses it as a stick to beat Sadiq Khan with.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563